Tuesday 25 September 2012

Back To School

Some of you will already know that I was going back to college.  Well my first day evening was last Thursday.  I have enrolled on a college certificate course in floristry.


It is something I have wanted to do for many years now but a full qualification is so expensive and I couldn't justify paying that amount of money plus having to give up work to study.  I'm fortunate to live close to an agricultural and floristry college, so when I spotted this course I was quick to put my name down.


I had a great evening Thursday.  The people seem really nice and the tutor is lovely and rather humorous which is brilliant.  I was also really chuffed with my creation.

I will make sure from now on I keep you updated on my arrangements and all news flower related.  One thing I am looking forward to are a few flower themed days out, you've got to love a school trip ;)


Love Gem x x x x

4 comments:

  1. Is this arrangement your first project? If so, well done! It looks lush and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'd love to do floristy too! Good luck, looking forward to seeing your floral creations!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how lovely it looks. I'm pants when it comes to flower arranging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, look forward to hearing more about your "studies"!!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete