Monday 8 November 2010

Spirit Of Christmas

It seems like so long ago now that I visited the fair, but oh what a time I had.  As I'm sure you will work out for yourselves over time, I absolutely LOVE Christmas, and I cannot express my excitement to you that there are only 47 days until Christmas, yes only 47.  

The smell as you entered the fair was absolutely gorgeous, a real mix of spices and Cinnamon.  As soon as I stepped through the main doors my eyes lit up like those of a small child on Christmas morning when they see all their presents for the first time.  I didn't know where to look or where to go first, there just seemed to be so much there.  

It was a great day spent admiring all the stands and starting my Christmas shopping, plus a great way to gain some decorating inspiration for the festive season.











A very festive day.

~ Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment