Tuesday 9 November 2010

Festive Flower Arranging : Week One

I started my festive flower arranging course last night, with my mum.  It is a 4 week course, a total of 8 hours held at Hylands House in Chelmsford.


It was a slow start but well worth it.  I really enjoyed it and learnt so much, which is always a good thing.  To top it off, I think this could well be something I am good at.  I'm so proud of the end result, especially for a first attempt.





As you can see it is quite a simple design but one that can be amended to any occasion or time of year.  We opted for a subtlee approach this week as we felt it is just a little too early to be getting too festive around the house, but that time will come, just wait. 

~ Gem x

3 comments:

  1. Really glad you enjoyed the first session of the workshop. Your arrangment looks lovely. Karen, Hylands House

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really enjoyed the workshop. I'm already looking forward to the next one on Monday and I usually hate Monday's :). Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hope we can do as good a job each week

    ReplyDelete