Tuesday 23 October 2018

My Top Halloween Movies

If your looking for anything scary, I can tell you now, you are looking in the wrong place because you won't find it here.  I am the biggest wimp going when it comes to scary movies, and I know I am not alone in this.  However that doesn't mean to say that we should miss out on all the Halloween movies.


I think it is safe to say that Halloween is a fast growing celebration now in the UK and in my opinion why should we treat it any different than we would Christmas.  Lets embrace it and enjoy it while it lasts.

So if you fancy a Halloween movie night my top movies choices are:

Harry Potter

Hotel Transylvania

Casper

November Kiss

Hocus Pocus

Nightmare Before Christmas

Do you have a favourite?  What would you recommend?

~ Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment