Friday 2 January 2015

Seasons: A Frosty Morning


I'm not a fan of the cold weather, however I do enjoy this time of year.


I love the different seasons we are able to experience here in England.


Getting to experience the different seasons helps me to appreciate what each one has to offer.


Living where we are now has definitely allowed me to appreciate it so much more, I seem to be able to notice each of the four seasons more than I have ever done so before.


I stepped out into our garden the other morning (still in my pj's) to capture these frosty moments.


We have woken to a blanket of frost for the past few mornings now.  Usually I would hate it, but being off work has allowed me to actually enjoy it for a change.


It's funny how at a time of year that can often be thought of as quite bleak in the countryside, there is still plenty of life and colour about, when you look close enough.


I actually really enjoyed stepping outside to enjoy the peacefulness of the morning.


Do you have a favourite season?


Love Gem x


3 comments:

  1. Today we have nothing but rain - how miserable!!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you too Gem! Beautiful photos!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what a pretty view and especially the frost, so cool! I guess my favorite would have to be Summer because I love the sunshine and long days, but it runs a close race with Fall. I LOVE Fall and wish it lasted for half of the year, really!

    ReplyDelete