Tuesday 22 March 2011

Virtual Coffee - A - Z of Me

I’m back.  I have really missed blogging, it is so amazing how quickly it can really become part of your life.  Well I have plenty to tell you all so I will be catching up over the next few days with everything that has been going on.
What better way to start off then giving you all some facts about me.  Today I am taking the lead from Lissy Lou and completing the A – Z of me.
Here goes:
A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Double – I like to be able to stretch out. Hehee
C. Chore you dislike: Ironing.  I never iron any of my own things unless it is absolutely necessary, I hate it, don’t know why.

D. Dogs: I don’t mind them but I much prefer cat’s.
E. Essential start to your day: I don’t really have one.  Could this be the reason why I find it so hard to get up of a morning????
F. Favourite colour: Baby pink (I know this isn't baby pink but it is the closest I could get).
G. Gold or silver: Silver.  But then again it does depend what we are talking about.
H. Height: 5ft something??????
I. Instruments you play(ed): None.  I never seemed to have any interests as a child and then as I got older it just didn’t seem relevant, but to be honest there isn’t any instrument that interests me particularly. 
J. Job. I work for Macmillan Cancer Support but would rather not say what my role involves, hope you don’t mind.
K. Kids: Not yet but hopefully one day.  I can’t wait to have kids : )
L. Live: Essex!!! Like Lissy Lou I am not a typical Essex girl thank goodness.

M. Mum’s name: Jeanette
N. Nicknames: Gemstar, Thanks Manjiv
O. Overnight hospital stays: I have been lucky and not had any as yet.
P. Pet peeves: Bad manners, there is just no excuse for it.
Q. Quote from a movie: You know what I actually can’t think of any, I am sure as soon as I post this I will be able to think of loads.  Always the way hey.
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: One younger brother, I am lucky that we get on really well too.
T. Time you wake up: 6:30 usually but it depends what shift I am working and whether it is the weekend
U. Underwear: I go for comfort and cool and pretty patterns haha that’s the child within me screaming to come out.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Sprouts
W. What makes you run late: Me, I am a natural faffer, I get sidetracked so easily, either that or I can’t get out of bed, I love my sleep.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Lots of Dental X-Rays and a couple on my hand, one for an accident I had while playing basketball at school and the other when I was in primary school, I was running across the playground and split my hand open on something sharp, they wanted to make sure it wasn’t still stuck in my hand it was really nasty. 
Y. Yummy food you make: I am not the best cook, in fact I hardly ever cook, if I do I bake cakes or scones, they usually turn out pretty well.
Z. Zoo animal favourites: Elephants, they are amazing.

Please feel free to join in.  It is always good to learn a bit more about each other, and what better way then this.
I could really get used to this weather, it is gorgeous, just a shame the sun isn’t shining as much as it was at the weekend, but temperature wise I shan’t complain.
Love Gem xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Gem,
    A fab A-Z, lovely to learn more about you.
    :) Hope you are having a good week
    xxx Gem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great A-Z. I will do one myself later this week. A great way of finding out interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list....maybe coffee would help you wake up? But really? Everyone like to sleep in...:)

    april

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading these, re ironing, I don't do any! My iron broke last May and I have never replaced it lol. My tip is a slow spin when washing then shake and hang, it works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gem
    Great way for me to get to know more about you for the swap. We have quite a few things in commen which is fab. I think I might do an A to Z too as I haven't done a post like that in ages.
    Hope the sun keeps shining for you.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have you back Gem. This is also a great idea for a blog...I might join in too : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun way to get to know you and great coffee!

    ReplyDelete