Wednesday 6 April 2011

Fishy Feet

Not sure of any of you may have heard of this new craze that seems to be sweeping the nation, or you may even have tried it yourself.  I’m talking about the fish pedicures. 

I went for my first one the other day and excuse the pun, I am hooked ha ha.  I have just booked up to go again with a group of friends at work as we have been having many discussions around the subject recently. 

I had no intentions of going when I did, I was out shopping with my mum and we walked past the shop and slowly backtracked and walked straight in.  It cost us £10 for 15 minutes which I thought was a bargain.  Of course I had to take some snaps while we were there so I could show you all, and to prove that I did it as well J.

The only way I can describe it is like a jet of air bubbles flying at your feet.  When I first dipped my feet in and they all swarmed towards me I really didn’t like it at all and didn’t think I would last 2 minutes, let alone 15 but once you get used to it and start to relax, it does feel really nice, honest.  You are just going to have to trust me on this one.








Go on give it a try, you know you want to!

Love Gem xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I'm so ticklish I don't know if I could handle it! I'd love to give it a go though : )

    Btw I'm linking up to your 'Virtual Coffee' posts (I hope you don't mind!!)

    Love Gemma X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have seen these in Meadowhall, Sheffield but not keen on trying it! don't like my feet being touched by anything! Glad you liked it though £10 isn't bad either when you consider the price of a massage.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had it done and loved it - my feet were lovely for weeks after - those clever little fish! I need to go again soon :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete