Wednesday 23 December 2015

Merry Christmas



I'm not entirely sure where these days on the lead up to Christmas are actually going, but the day is fast approaching.  I had hoped to share a few things with you before Christmas but alas it's not supposed to be.  Time has gotten the better of me and instead I have been caught up spending time with friends and family, buying gifts, wrapping and generally just enjoying this time of year, including a flying visit to Bath.


I have also recorded my very first vlog.  I have tried uploading it on numerous occasions but am yet to succeed so if I manage to do so before Christmas then I will pop back to share it with you.  I'm hoping it does as it is a Lush Christmas haul, it won;t have the same effect after Christmas although I'm aware a lot of people posted theirs ages ago so I am pretty late to the party on this one.



I am going to take this opportunity to say a Merry Christmas to you all.  I intend to take a very short break from the blog over Christmas but will be back and raring to go just before the new year with a few plans up my sleeve for an exciting 2016.  Thank you all for taking time out from your busy days to stop and read my ramblings and an extra thank you goes to all of you who leave me comments, I really appreciate it.


Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas.


~ Gem x

8 comments:

  1. Have very Merry Christmas Gem :)
    You've decorated your house beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas x x

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas! I hope you had a fabulous day,

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Gem! Your home looks wonderfully ready for the season and I hope you enjoy some relaxing and fun times with your hubby and family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bronwyn, it was lovely (lots of chilling out and relaxing involved) I hope you are your family had a great Christmas and enjoy the rest of your break x x

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful christmas, hun! x

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Hannah, all set for the new year now x x

      Delete