Friday 11 December 2015

Christmas at Norpar Barns

I'll apologise in advance for the photo heavy post but I'm sure you understand that there are not many words required for this, the photos are capable of doing the talking for me.

I'm no stranger to Norpar Barns, but I think it is fair to say that my favourite time of year to visit is at Christmas time, though I'm sure that comes as no surprise to any of you who have followed my blog for any length of time.







So many beautiful decorations displayed in just the best way possible.  It is seriously like a Christmas treasure trove. 









And as if this wasn't enough, they have lights, lots and lots of Christmas lights.  I honestly felt as though I could have been in heaven.





If ever you find yourself in and around Essex at a loose end, be sure to check Norpar out, especially around Christmas time, but also around other celebrations in the year.  They have an Easter barn, a summer barn and a Halloween barn, all definitely worth checking out.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a place! I could spend hours here getting lost in all of those festive decorations. Did you purchase anything? It would be hard not to!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite a treat. I managed to restrain myself and only bought a candle snuffer, I've wanted one for years so it was a warranted purchase in my eyes hehee x x x

      Delete