Wednesday 2 December 2015

December's Bucket List

December is here, and I can't quite believe it here already.  Secretly I don't mind as it is quite possibly my most favourite month in the year.


I love, love, LOVE Christmas.  I've said it many a times before and no doubt I will say it many more.  I hope to get myself nice and organised this year though so that I can really enjoy the festivities without all the stresses that can come with it.  


This month's list has been the easiest one yet.  Did I mention how much I love Christmas?  Of course Christmas was always going to be the main focus of my list this month.


*  Listen to Christmas music whilst decorating the tree (the tree in the photos is last year's).

*  Make a Christmas door wreath.

* Visit a Christmas market.

* Take some time to sit back and enjoy the festivities.

* Sing Christmas carols.

* Spend time beautifully wrapping gifts Jane Means style.

* Enjoy festive traditions

* Spend some time doing something I've never done before


~ Gem x
   

2 comments:

  1. Great list! And that last photo is too cute! I am trying my best to squeak every little bit of Christmas fun out of this month, but sometimes I just don't have the energy. Luckily we have nearly a week of holidays before the 25th so I've promised a lot of festive frills for the kids then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hahaha it was taken on Christmas day last year.
      I'm off work for a week now and will then be heading back for 3 days before having another week and a bit off so I'm planning to make the most of it x x x

      Delete