Monday 11 July 2011

Sports Day

A couple of weeks ago I took part in my works annual sports day.  It is always such good fun and we have such a laugh taking part.  Who says that kids should get all the sports day fun at school. 

Of course our team had to be united in matching kit and a group photo was a given.  This one is quite possibly one of my favourites from the evening though.


With the first group photo taken it was time to get on with the races.  They ranged from the relay to egg and spoon, the obstacle course and not forgetting the three legged race, which I took part in.


And we're off


I think you can tell by the look on our faces, especially the last photo, that we had a great laugh.  And to top it off we won!!!!!




Over all our team came last, but as all losers say it is not the winning, it is the taking part that counts.  We all had a really good evening and enjoyed ourselves which is the most important thing and the fact that I won my race made me feel all the more happier.  

~ Gem 

2 comments:

  1. Eek! Gem : ) Thank you so much!

    Your work sports day looks like great fun...I'm useless at 3-legged reces lol.

    I will e-mail you!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done to Gemma :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete