Wednesday 30 September 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Tag

Recently I was tagged by the lovely Anca at Anca's Lifestyle for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award.  I don't usually join in with these awards but this one involves some fun questions, so I figured why not.


Rules for the award:
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and link them to your post.
* Answer the 10 questions you have been sent
*Come up with 10 questions of your own.
* Spread the love and nominate up to 10 bloggers.


1. Holidays abroad or staycations?  
Personally I much prefer holidays abroad, although for the past few years we have enjoyed some really great staycations.  I like to explore new places and I just find I tend to relax a lot more when I'm abroad, especially when the sun is shining.


2. What is your favorite TV Show?  
Right now I would have to say Once Upon A Time, I've been watching it on Netflix and am addicted to it.  

3. Would you rather go into the future or the past?
This is a great question and one I've really had to think about.  I think I would have to say the past, my reasoning for this would be so I could have a conversation and catch up with my Grandad again.

4. Do you have a favorite book?
I wouldn't say a favorite book as such but definitely a favorite author.  I really love Cecelia Ahern books, they are just so imaginative and magical.  I enjoy a good bit of chick lit, something that's easy to read and follow and drags you into the moment.


5. Sweet or savory?  Which do you prefer?
Without doubt, sweet wins every time.  

6. Have you taken dance lessons?
No, and I doubt I will for the foreseeable future at least.  

7. Would you rather spend money on clothes or makeup?
Definitely clothes, I'm not really a makeup kind of person (secretly I'd rather have the extra time in bed) Although given the choice of what I spend my money on it is usually homewares.

8. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Well as much as I would like to enjoy sunrises I'm never up early enough but I'm happy to settle for a good sunset.


9. Would you like to be a full time blogger?
I would LOVE to be a full time blogger.  I get such a buzz from blogging and it's something I really enjoy and am passionate about.  To be able to do it full time as a career would be a dream come true.

10. Do you like sudoko puzzles?
Not particularly, there are so many other things I do to fill any spare time I have.  At the moment I've been spending the odd spare five minutes colouring in in my new colouring book.


My 10 Questions:
1. What are you most passionate about in life?
2. Do you have a favourite food? 
3. Do you prefer to go to the cinema to watch a movie or snuggle up at home and watch one?
4. Bath or shower?
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you travel to?
6. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
7. What is your go to place for inspiration? (either a space, a book, a website etc.)
8. Do you have a favourite flower? What is it?
9. Handbags or shoes?
10. What's your favourite season and why?

And my nominations are:

Madeleif at Madeleif
Victoria at Victorias Cottage
&
Kerenza at Kezzie AG

~ Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment