Friday 14 August 2015

Hyde Hall Flower Show


Last Sunday we headed over to RHS Hyde Hall for their annual flower show.



I'd hoped to visit Hampton Court Palace for their flower show earlier in the year, but unfortunately never got there, so this was the next best thing.



A few weeks prior we had been to the National Flower show at Hylands House which was  real disappointment, I wasn't too sure what to expect from this event but had hoped it would be better.



Thankfully it was.



I loved the effort that had gone into all of the miniature gardens showcased by each of the different growers.



I especially liked the use of props and gardening paraphernalia within them.  



It also meant we were able to wander round the main gardens too, which were beautiful in the glorious sunshine (unlike today's weather)



Very inspiring and a really great day out.



~ Gem x  



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely day out. Those gardens are spectacular aren't they. I like the one with the little table and chair I could do with some sort of set up like that in my courtyard area so it has given me something to think about for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all so lovely and yet so simple too. Really pleased you have got something from them too x x

      Delete