Saturday 30 August 2014

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside

A few weeks ago me and James decided to head out to the seaside.

In the 8 years we have been together I don't think we have ever done this before, well not in this country anyway.  It made a really nice change.


It was so lovely just strolling along the beach, listening to the waves crashing against the shore.

Considering the weather was pretty good, the beach was empty, not that I'm complaining about that.


It certainly helped to blow some cobwebs away and helped me to clear my head a bit.

Definitely something I want to make more time for in my life.


Quality time together.  Making the most of life.


~ Gem x

3 comments:

  1. Great pics of a great day out! I grew up near the "seaside" - actually it was near Lake Huron, a huge lake in the centre of North America. We used to go to the beach constantly during the summer. Now I take the kids whenever i go home to visit my Mom. They adore it and often wish we lived closer so we could enjoy it more often. You can't beat the sand in your toes and the sound of the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hope you had a lovely anniversary! I love going to the sea side, there is nothing like it!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which beach is it? I like the look of this one! I like Frinton!x

    ReplyDelete