Sunday 23 February 2014

Bloglovin

Hello lovely people,

Things in my life have been somewhat shaken up in the past month or so.  Things change all the time, I know that, but there have been some changes I would rather have been without.  Things still haven't really settled down but I'm trying to regain some kind of structure in my life. 


My blog is something that has taken a back seat for some time now, but in all honestly I miss this little space.  For the past year (OK it has been slightly longer than that but who's counting?!) I've struggled to find the time to blog, I've not always known what to blog about or I've just not been able to find the words to express what it is that I am trying to say, but I'm hoping that is all about to change. 


I need to make the time, I need to make this space work for me, and there is no time like the present.  My mind is buzzing with ideas and things I'd like to share with you all.  I'm looking forward to the next chapter on my blog and hope we can enjoy the journey together, having some fun along the way.


To start me off I have finally joined Bloglovin, yes I know the rest of you joined up months ago.  I can be a bit of a technophobe and never really understood it, but after talking to a bloggy friend of mine the other week, over a nice cuppa she convinced me that it is something I need in my life.  So I've bitten the bullet and joined.  I'm hoping it will make my life easier and allow me to catch up with you all.  at the moment I am still reading blog posts that you all wrote back in November (yes I am that behind!, but determined to catch up)


So I guess I'll be seeing you there.  In the meantime I'll be thinking up and planning my next post.  See you soon,

Love Gem x x x

6 comments:

  1. Yay Gem! Nice to hear from you!! Glad you are coming back but do hope all is well with you, sorry to hear you've had some difficulties!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kezzie, it feels good to be back, here is hoping I can keep it up :) x x x

      Delete
  2. Blogging hasn't happened for me lately either. Too busy with the kids and work has me exhausted. I need to find some balance too. Maybe with the cheery spring weather that is on the horizon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back. Blogging along side normal day to day to day work and life can be so hard. I missed 2 weekend of scheduling posts recently due to just putting up new furniture for my bedroom!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gem,

    I'm glad to hear you are back & keeping positive! I'm here if you want to talk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ok sugar????? Was only thinking of you yesterday...Hope you alright. So glad you are back on here, I miss people who left blogging for Instagram xx x x

    ReplyDelete